Tuesday, March 3, 2009


I just wanted to post a little something about my wonderful hubby to let him know how thankful I am for all he does. Today we have been married for a year and a half and it has been absolutely wonderful! We have enjoyed every minute together and I have decided that I would post some pictures of things we love to do, awesome, memories, and all the time that we have spent together. We love certain TV shows, going on walks, camping, shooting, vacationing, getting absorbed in a good book we can't put down, playing with our dog, and we just enjoy being with each other. My husband is great at doing the laundry and keeping the house picked up and I do not know what I would do without him. He is kind, loving, has a funny sense of humor, strong priesthood values, and is great at doing services to those in need! He is a wonderful example to me and our families. I know that he will make a wonderful daddy someday and it shows in how he treats any kid that crosses his path! I love you so much honey and I am so glad that we have been married for a year and a half! It has been the best in my life so far!

3 comments:

Diane Dimond said...

How cute! You do have a great hubby. And I think we need to do something like a double date sometime. Colby needs to get to know my favorite cousins ASAP. But I dropped my phone in a creek, lost everyone's numbers so can you text me? I really need your number! Thanks! Love you both.

Josh & Michelle said...

That cute, don't you just love being married! I can't believe that you have been married that long already- time flies by so fast. I still remember you and Kristin in diapers and now you guys are all grown up and married off. Congrats on the 1.5 years

Momma Reid said...

It's Sunday, and you guys just our house after Sunday dinner. And as you were driving away with Mini-Coop on your lap, and your cute hubbie at the wheel, I just couldn't help but think how blessed I am! You guys are so awesome and bring us so much joy! Just watching you be so happy together warms my heart. Saturday at the "cowboy" store was fun. We have the best son-in-law, his enthusiasm for the simple things in life is awesome. You make us so proud to be your parents. I'm so glad you keep things in perspective and enjoy life -- you will be awesome parents some day --no hints, when you're ready of course -- ha ha! We love you! Mom & Pop Reid