Sunday, June 21, 2009

Following the Private Club


I chose this picture of Cooper because it looks like he wants his privacy. He just gives you that vibe being all tucked away in the corner of his bed.
Well, now is the time to go private. We have been wanting to go private for quite some time but have been unsure how to do so. This is why we have been blogging about our dog Cooper and have not really used our names. I know... a little crazy beings that we don't really have kids but you just never know with the crazy people in the world. So, if you would like to continue reading our blog then please let us know.
I plan on posting more about our family and keep up more frequently once the whole world is blocked and it is just those people that we know and love reading our blog. We have some upcoming fun adventures planned that will have some good stories so if you do not want to miss out please let us know. Leave your email address and I will make sure that I get back to you once we make the final steps in going private.

6 comments:

The Beckstead's said...

i want to follow your blog! My email is bradyqb@yahoo.com

Josh & Michelle said...

Hey Blythe I want to keep up with your blog. fullerj52@msn.com

Angela Wellman said...

I want to follow your blog...winterviolet7@hotmail.com

Camille said...

Well I better get an invite! cbbulloch@gmail.com! Hope to see you guys soon!

Diane Dimond said...

I am expecting an invitation! Thanks for everything you have done with me and a job and friendship and everything. I love you and Steven!

Rachel said...

You probably don't know I follow your blog, but I do.
starkie_81@hotmail.com

Rachel and Max