Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun With Dad!

This is the Cooper I came home to! He had lots of fun playing with Dad outside and decided to have fun in the mud! This is his look like, "What's the matter mom? Are you upset that I am dirty?"
Cooper soon found out that his fun filled adventure outside with Dad was over. Mom made him come inside and out of no where she scooped him up put him in the sink to clean all the mud off of him! That's right, I washed away all his hard work and he was not too pleased with me! I think Dad was his favorite person yesterday because he let him have all the fun!

I am Cooper, King of the Mountain! Do you want to challenge me to a duel? It was so cute when he found out that he could climb up the massive snow pile in our yard! He was very proud of himself and kept climbing up it!

No comments: