Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sleepy Boy


I found this picture and had to add it to the blog! He is so stinkin cute. We were sitting on he couch watching TV and he went and jumped on the box by the printer and the laptop that were on the ground and decided to make it his bed. Doesn't look to comfy but he sure seemed to like it. He has been such a fun puppy to have. And I find myself missing how small he was sometimes. Cooper could fit in our two hands so easily and we could just cuddle him for hours. He is not too much of the cuddly puppy anymore. He likes his space but makes exceptions for his girlfriends.

1 comment:

Diane Dimond said...

Is this Steven and Blythe? I don't know how I came about this blog, I think from Barb and Phil Pools, but it's exciting. I find my cousins through the pools. If this isn't Steven and Blythe....then this is really embarrassing.....