Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Attention: All Secret Blog Stalkers

I really need all your email addresses if you want to continue reading my blog. I love everyone who finds my blog interesting so even if you are not on my friend list you should definetely let me know your information so I can add you and you can access my blog when I go private. So, please let me know so I can get it all squared away. I don't want anyone to miss out on some exciting posts to come... I mean we are talking about Hawaii and other things that have been going on this summer so please let me know.

email: blythestarkie45@gmail.com

3 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Your wedding pics are wayy cute!
& add me! breeanndemie@gmail.com is my email address :)

belle said...

Blythe i just came across your blog! Add me too! belle.ewing@yahoo.com. Its so good to read up on what you have been doing! Congrats on your marriage!

Tiff said...

I found your blog off of your mom's. My email is tiffanie@ericeberle.com. I'd love an invite.