Monday, August 3, 2009

Two Years Down and a Wonderful Eternity to Go!







I am so thankful for the last two years they have been so great! I can't wait to see what eternity holds! I love my husband so much and appreciate all he does for me! These are some of our beautiful wedding pictures and it still seems like just yesterday. I don't want to know how my mom feels probably seems like just yesterday we were her little babies and now she is an empty nester. Time flies too fast to not enjoy every minute of it. So, I love you honey and thank you for enjoying life with me!

3 comments:

neemoore said...

you guys are so cute! And that is awesome you have been married 2 years.. can't wait till alan and I get there. Hope everything is going well with you!

Momma Reid said...

Awe! I love you guys! You know what, you should go to Hawaii and celebrate! tee-hee!

Angela Wellman said...

Congrats Blythe! You look so beautiful in these pictures!